One year later!
What a co-incidence.
How much has changed in a year!
(I really should be updating these more often)
- I resigned from my job
- I started freelancing for a few months (to take a bit of a break)
- I got injured, and couldn't run for almost a year (just started running again now after a hip operation).
- I started a startup studio.
- I'm about to start building a B2B Saas business!
Here's what I'm busy with right now:
- Skippa. We're a product launch studio. We help fintechs and financial services businesses launch new products super fast.
- BuildWithNoCode is a place where founders and innovators can go to learn how to build startups without code.
- Reviewr is a B2B review tool that helps business owners in the hospitality industry get the feedback that their business needs to thrive.
- A whole bunch of exciting new products and projects that we're working on over at Skippa.
- My body. After a hip operation (kitesurfing accident), I am on the very long and slow rehab path to running again (finally).
- Re-kicking-off my writing over hirr on SimonBlogs. Probably going to change the name. I hate "blogs".